Header Image
Real Estate México
Header Image

Residential Lots in Bahia Principe Bahia Principe (Tulum, Quintana Roo, MX - 77776) Under Construction

$115,000
Lots for sale in Bahia Principe

Realty Riviera Maya

Realty Riviera Maya Realty Riviera Maya (52) 9842316304 (Office) (52) 98441888 (Office) (52) 9841163477 (Cell) Request More Info

  • Residential Lot for sale Financing Bahia Principe
  • Type: Residential
  • Style: Single Story
  • Size: 3,000 sq. ft.
  • Development Level: Under Construction

Description


Residential Lots

TORTUGAS is the most recent launch within Bahía Príncipe Residences, the most exclusive residential in Tulum with fully developed services and legal certainty.

Bahía Príncipe Residences is a development, fully urbanized with a privileged location in the municipality of Tulum, built on a property of more than 600 hectares, preserving natural areas. Strategically planned to promote the security, tranquility, comfort and privacy that our residents seek.

The residential complex is surrounded by the Riviera Maya Golf Club, considered one of the best golf courses in Mexico.

TURTLES consists of 113 single-family lots surrounding an incredible common area with various amenities.

• Land of 300 m2
• 10% down payment
• Balance with direct financing
• Contract in pesos
A few minutes from Tulum and Akumal.
Belonging to the Bahía Príncipe community allows you to access the entire service infrastructure of the complex.

Amenities and Services (preferential prices)
• SPA
• Specialty restaurants
• Car rental
• Medical service
• Casino
• Shopping area
• Beach Club
• Internal transportation
• Housekeeper.
• Maintenance.
• Concierge.
• Professional 18 hole par 72 course
• 9 hole executive course, par 3
• club house
• Sports Bar
• Pro Shop
• Equipment rental and golf carts
• Golf Academy
* Special rates may apply.
Contact us...!
Financing Direct 10% Down Payment & the rest 90% to 30 months no Interest
Promotion Valid june 2020

Attachments

P2#378461928
top
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.