Header Image
Real Estate México
Header Image

maranay Region 15 Region 15 (Tulum, Quintana Roo, MX - 77760) Under Construction

$195,000
Condos 2 BD in Presale

Realty Riviera Maya

Realty Riviera Maya Realty Riviera Maya (52) 9842316304 (Office) (52) 98441888 (Office) (52) 9841163477 (Cell) Request More Info

  • Type: Residential
  • Style: Single Story
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 2
  • Garage: Single
  • Size: 122 sq. m.
  • Development Level: Under Construction

Description


Conjunto Residencial de 14 departamentos
que se encuentra ubicado estrategicamente en la región 15, una de las zonas de mayor crecimiento y Plusvalia de la Riviera Maya.
Precios desde $95,000 usd
14 Unidades
tipo estudio
Departamentos de 1 y 2 recamaras
PH de 3 y 4 recamaras
Amenidades.

Amplio Lobby
Area de Hamacas
Area de Alberca en la parte de arriba con una vista a Tulum
Area Comun totalmente amueblada
Area para BBQ, Bar , sala
Gimnasio equipado
área para bicicletas
estacionamiento para 13 autos

Desde 33 m2 a 221.19 m2 Fecha de entrega: marzo 2020.
Unidades Equipadas

Atractivos esquemas de pago:

30% de Enganche y 70% a la entrega de la Unidad
Descuentos 5% Pagando el 50% y el 40% en mensualidades hasta Diciembre del 2019 y el resto a la firma del Notario
Descuento del 10% pagando el 90% y el resto 10% a la firma del Notario

******
English

Residential Complex of 14 departments
It is strategically located in region 15, one of the fastest growing and Plusvalia areas of the Riviera Maya.
Prices starting at $ 95,000 usd
14 Units
studio type
1 and 2 bedroom apartments
PH of 3 and 4 bedrooms
Amenities

Broad Lobby
Hammock Area
Pool area at the top with a view of Tulum
Common Area fully furnished
Area for BBQ, Bar, room
Equipped gym
area for bicycles
parking for 13 cars

From 355.209 Sq. to 2380
Equipped Units

Attractive payment schemes:

30% of Engagement and 70% upon delivery of the Unit
Discounts 5% Paying 50% and 40% in monthly payments until December 2019 and the rest at the Notary's signature
Discount of 10% paying 90% and the rest 10% to the signature of the Notary
Delivery date: March 2020.

Attachments

P2#329835599
top
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.